Help shape the future of the credit union
This year, we have six vacancies for Non-Executive Directors. These vacancies have arisen from several Directors reaching the end of their current term. In line with our Rulebook, if eligible, these Directors can apply to stand for a further term, should they wish to do so. All appointments to the Board must be approved by members at the 2019 AGM.
Our Board diversity aspiration means we are looking for members across all demographics with a variety of skills and experience in any or all of the following areas:
- credit union knowledge and/or working experience;
- community work and/or charity work including social enterprises;
- setting up and/or managing your own business;
- strategic and/or operational expertise in a financial services organisation;
- specialisms in the areas of accountancy, legal, finance, governance, human resources, IT and risk management, credit risk, regulatory compliance, mortgages or unsecured lending in a financial services context.
The Nominations and Remuneration Committee will review every applicant.
The closing date for applications is 12 November 2019, however, we would encourage members to apply as soon as possible in order for us to prepare candidates for the 2019 AGM.
The application process will therefore be open from 1 September to 12 November 2019.
If you have skills and experience in the areas highlighted and believe you could assist the credit union, we would be very interested in hearing from you. Please email: [email protected] or call 0141 274 5410 for an application pack. Please note that you will need to be a Glasgow Credit Union member to apply.