Giving Glasgow Donation
Church House received a donation of £750 from our charitable fund, Giving Glasgow.
Church House was established in 1942 and has been operating for over 70 years as a youth facility that also provides support to families in Bridgeton, in the East End of Glasgow. The organisation helps young people and their families by providing a range of recreational activities and informal education to improve life chances.
They’ll use the donation to enhance their summer programme with outdoor activities to build confidence and self-esteem.
To nominate a charity or good cause, see our Giving Glasgow page.