THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED – THE LUCKY WINNER WAS TRACEY MCKELVIE!
Thank you to everyone who entered the quiz. Here are the correct answers:
1. How do you say ‘Merry Christmas’ in (Scottish) Gaelic?
2. Which ocean is Christmas Island in?
3. In the song ‘The Twelve Days of Christmas’, what was given on the 9th day?
Nine ladies dancing
4. Which of these is the only UK act to have 4 Christmas number 1’s?
5. In the 1946 film, ‘It’s a Wonderful Life’, what’s the name of George Bailey’s guardian angel?
6. What colour are the berries of the mistletoe plant?
7. In which city was Kevin lost during Christmas in ‘Home Alone 2’?
8. What was the first thing that Scrooge purchased after his change of heart?
9. Love or hate them, can you solve this anagram? ROBUST SPURLESS
10. How many sides does a snowflake have?