Thank you for all entries and congratulations to member Kevin Bridges who was the winner of £50!
1. What is traditionally hidden inside a Christmas pudding?
2. In which animated Christmas movie does Tom Hanks voice multiple characters? Polar Express
3. How many gifts were given in total in ‘The Twelve Days of Christmas’ song? 364
4. In the movie Elf, what is the first rule in the Code of The Elves? Treat every day like Christmas
5. Which U.S. state was the first to declare Christmas Day an official holiday? Alabama
6. In the movie Love Actually, which character sang ‘Christmas Is All Around’? Billy Mack (Bill Nighy)
7. What colour of suit did Santa wear until Coca Cola rebranded him in red? Green
8. What gift did Harry Potter receive from the Dursleys during his first Christmas at Hogwarts? 50 pence
9. What is the Grinch’s dog called? Max
10. What is Iris’s job in the movie, The Holiday? A journalist
Closing date: Wednesday 22 December at 9am.